How Does it Ship?
- Once your order is received and processed, in-stock items are normally shipped within 3-5 business days.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirming the details of your shipment including the freight carrier's name and tracking number.
- Most orders will be delivered in 5-7 business days within the contiguous United States. It may take up to 10 business days depending on the time of year, weather, and your geographic location.
- In advance of delivering your order the freight company will call you to schedule a time for delivery.
- Shipping times are only estimated and not guaranteed. Times may fluctuate due to inventory availability, weekends, and holidays. Mivel will not ship products into certain protected areas.
- It is your responsibility to get the product in your home. The freight driver can not assemble or help you bring the product into your home.
- On deliveries over 150 lbs., items will be delivered right to your driveway, garage, or infront of your residence.
- Your shipment leaves our dock in great condition. Upon arrival, please inspect for damage and incorrect quantity before signing.
- Any damage to contents should be noted on the bill of lading for a claim against the carrier. Failure to properly inspect your shipment before signing off limits our liability as well as the freight carrier.
- Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska can be arranged by calling our customer service department at 949-870-0965. Additional shipping charges will apply.
- Does not include Sales Tax
- Limited to the 48 continuous United States
- Contact us for possible international shipments at email@example.com
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.